Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Should i tell my dad?

I don't know about the worst, I have had some pretty screwed up ones too. There may be an explanation for this like does she have male friends that your dad knows about? and happened to be out with one? was she all nervous when she answered the phone when you rang back? was she in the ladies room, when you called the second time? and the male just decided to be nosey and answer someone elses phone? even if you do tell your dad she will by now have a reasonable explaination to answer your dad if he asks. they usually do. one of my stepmothers had some money to pay bills granted it was under a hundred bucks but, spent it on drugs, and when my dad asked why the bill wasn't paid after a second notice came in? she said oh, didn't I tell you about that? I lost the money that day when it fell out of my pocket. I got lucky though she gave me some money to hold for her and said under no cirstance was I to give it to her cuz it was for a big bill, she came several times to get the money but, she never got it from me and her bill got paid on time. . anyway the only thing you can do is wait for something else to happen, like if she is ever off her guard again. it may take a long time for you to notice any change, though because she will have stepped up her guard from now on. she may have told the male that he shouldn't have answered the phone for her. see for yourself how much more she goes out with the girls and how long she stays out with those girls, what does she look like when she comes back home? are her clothes in a mess or pretty much wrinkled like they have been in a pile on the floor somewhere? or does she fold her clothes neatly? to do investagative work is a lot of work in and of itself. keep your ears open and your eyes open is the best thing you can do. all of that other stuff I mentioned is best left to a pro in that kind of business. you could always go to a shows site called cheaters.com and see what thats all about. but, you probably need to be adult to do any of that. as you can see the options are not open for much at your age. you dad may already know some stuff. like he has his own suspicions. but, thats not your place to go ther if he wants to do something he would or will at some point. she could also make your life really bad if you did some or any of those things. anything I could think of is costly either way for you, either costing money you might not have, or if she finds out she could be a B with an itch if you get the drift toward you. and don't mention it to her... like who was that that answered your phone the other night? you wouldn't get a straight answer. just know this they all fall hard when they do. she will trip up at some point and I hope you get to see it. that is really ashamed that your dad and you have to endure that stuff. but don't do anything to let on you have those suspicions. be just as always and as slick as she thinks she is. she might be making some secret phone calls, maybe not. as you see there are very many types of things to think about. here is a scene to play in your head. you tell your dad he reacts by confronting the stepthing, and she denies, denies,denies. she makes up some excuse as to why the male answered the phone, or who he is, and what he was doing answering her phone in the first place. the fight of words ensues, your dad is hurt in his heart, the step is thinking of ways to get revenge. but, if you let nature take her course then you will see the whole thing play out. how do I know all this stuff? you may ask. I did tell my dad she was actually having the affair, she actually told me she was he ended up getting mad at me because she gave him a lame excuse as to why the other man and her were always seen together and my dad believed her and not me. of course if I would have let it all alone he wouldn't have gotten mad at me, she would have been caught and my dad wouldn't have been hurt. I hope this wasn't to long but, your question was the one for me today. I hope this helps you. steps and inlaws which one is worse?

0 comments:

Post a Comment