Thursday, December 22, 2011

Friends and loveand ?

ok i have a friend and hes a boy and we r starting to knoe each other very gud and we spend a lot of time together when we git a chance and i waz wonderin 1 day we were at church and we were in da kitchen he asked me if i wanted to have right and i said idk and i think he didne have a condom so i soon said no and he goes y not and i go cuz im not gettin pregnant and he soon showed me hiz and den he keep touchin my and den kept grabbing me and touching me and kept wanting to suck my **** . den he asked me if i would give him head and if i eva gave head b-4 so i said no i havent and no i wouldnt give u head and after dat day he has bein callin me baby and y and alll dat shiet and den a few mons he goes and asks my friend out and calls her all da names he called me and he asked my other friend if she would give him head and den he tells me dat he misses diz girl and how shes hott and da funny thing iz dat we neva went out! so i reely want ya'lls opinion! thanx 4 lookin!

0 comments:

Post a Comment