Monday, December 19, 2011

Please give advice. Does he just want ?

So i dated this huy a year ago for a couple months. We have recently started hanging out again after not talking for almost a year. He really seemed to like me A LOT the 1st time around. Then out of nowhere he decided we should just be friends. Well now that we've started hanging out again i've noticed little things. Like he invites me to parties with him and his friends and when we're in a group and he talks to everyone i notice he only looks at me, or he'll say something and i notice that he seems to only be concerned with my reaction to his statements. He does things like mock me or playfully tease me. I also noticed that his feet are always pointed towards me as well as his body. And if he's near me he gets really close, like in the personal bubble space. we've only hung out twice since we started talking again. The 1st party he brought me to he seemed strictly friendly, except a few flirtatious gestures. Then towards the end of the night he jumped on me when i was on the couch and said he missed me, then proceeded to grab my , which i quickly scolded him for. Then this 2nd time we hung out, he really seemed to be as physically close to me as he could be most of the time. He just seems more attentive to me than anyone else. After everyone left the party we were sitting on the couch and he grabbed me and held me and asked me to kiss him. I told him i was not going to have with him and said fine and that he didn't want to have , that he just wanted to kiss me because he missed it. But he still got really touchy feely so i kept telling him no and he said 'relax, i just want to kiss you and see where it goes, i'm not trying to have with you'.. what does that mean? And then when i would gently push him away because i was unsure he said that i was hard to read. Does that mean he's paying attention to me for putting out signs of interest in him? Someone please tell me if he seems at all interested. I know the signs are subtle here but i'd really like to know. Thanks!! Oh he's a pisces by the way.

0 comments:

Post a Comment