Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Does this SOund like someone is trying to do my husband and I in or What?

We loaned our son our Car that we had bought off him and his wife. They had it for 2 years. I got tired of them telling us how bad off they were. But yet hearing about their camping trips, their New DVD movies. His 4 or 5 cases of beer, his kids new things. But yet then they got $5000 back on income tax. And paid $1000 for a generator they never have used yet, Then the kids got more new clothes, And I don't know what all. I finally told them either pay us back the $500 we paid for the Car since we have only had it 3 weeks since we bought it off you or buy yourself something so we can have our car back. So your dad has a way to work.So his wife got all pissy with me about us wanting our CAR back.So they spend $700 on a piece of junk truck. It is not even safe to be driven. So then his job laid him off and he had to go 70 mile from home to supposedly find a job. So yet again he had to have our car because it is not safe to drive his truck that far. But yet it is OK for his father to drive it back and forth 20 mile each way to his job. So then We got tired of the BS and traded off the Car and got a 1998 S10 truck. Had to let our son drive it. Well I found out his wife was keeping the truck and he was driving her truck to work. I said NO. If He is not driving it then We need it back. We are NOT paying $350 a month for your wife to drive it while we drive your piece of ****. So that next day our $8000 dollar truck Quit. So we made the car lot give us back our car and let the truck go back. Since I would not let his wife drive it she done something to it so the fuel pump went out. Then he was driving my truck and I again found out his wife was driving it So I took it Back. And then A Spark Plug Blew out of the Engine and a back tire had tred Cut off it. Lug Nuts were loosened on it. And then Our son borrowed his dads car for 2 days last week. I SAID RIGHT UP FRONT in front of his WIFE, and HIS SISTER IN LAW and all the KIDS. For your WORK ONLY. when your not at work PARK IT. And we got the car back Friday night and were driving it and low and behold 2 lug nuts fell off and 2 studs broke off the back tire. Just seems rather funny that after I catch her driving one of our Vehicles then something goes wrong with it. She tried to destroy my marriage by having her older sister have an affair with my husband. Now all the car trouble. With vehicles we have had the Car for 2 years and never done anything to it except Brakes,and a tension pully, And my truck has only ever had the brakes and a battery in a year now for these things to be going on.

0 comments:

Post a Comment