Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Do you miss your cat?

I use to have two black cats they were great .One was called bouncer he was the most loving cat ever he truly was so close to me.He was getting very old and i knew the tme was coming but he was still my baby .The other cat little bit of brite eyes was my husbands cat and they were only 2 years apart in age and she was not well either just age and old.The in one years time my husband died of cancer my cat died of old age my husbands cat had to be put to sleep as she got so sick.It was a 2005 nightmare .Pets are very very special and i truly missed them very much.They know when things are wrong with you they dont ever complain and they love to be held.Im never going to recover from all the loss of that year but i have some beautiful memories of my life with my husband the cats and there lives with us.We raised them both for 18 years.Now i have 2 new babies that truly keep me very busy.Yet there are days when i miss old bouncer chasin little bit around the house and then coming to me for our time of special resting and quiet.Sorry you dont have yours but bet you have loads of memories.They are loads of fun.A cat can most certainally give unconditional love

0 comments:

Post a Comment