Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Did this employment consultant listen to my needs?

She rang to say she got me a day's trial. I went there and felt I was unable to complete it. It was too much for me. I rang and told them and she said it is a suitable job for me and if I wasn't going to take it, I was wasting their time. She forced and forced until I said I would take it. I told her I did not feel comfortable working there with machinery and was unable to do the job. In a condescending voice she said to me " I know darling". She did not care she just forced me to take it and did not listen to why I could not. I took it and lasted 3 weeks and the employer fired me and was not happy with me. I gave it my best shot but it was not for me. I later found out she got a bonus and the agency got paid big money for getting me the job.

0 comments:

Post a Comment